Registration & Payment Deadlines
Registration Deadline (all forms must be received by this date): OCTOBER 10, 2017
* All forms should be submitted to the MIWSL Registrar (not BC Soccer or CVUSC)
* Forms include all waivers & registration forms.
* Please print your name clearly on all waivers.
Payment Deadline (all payments must be received by this date): OCTOBER 1, 2017
* All payments should be submitted to the MIWSL Treasurer
* All payments should be made out to Mid Island Womens Soccer League by MAIL ONLY (not MIWSL, Laura Kloppenberg, BC Soccer, or CVUSC)
* Please pay all fees at once by the deadline, one cheque per team.
* Note details of your payment clearly in cheque memos on bottom left (what's being paid and, as applicable, for how many players), or include a note with the cheque.
MIWSL Registration Process for the 2017-18 Season
1) Each team must complete the Adult Team Staff Affiliation Form and mail the signed version to the MIWSL Registrar before the registration deadline. Please do not mail or fax to BC Soccer as stated on the bottom of the form.
2) Each team must complete both the Primary Season Players and Team Staff worksheets included in the Adult Association Membership Registration Template and email the final version to the MIWSL Registrar before October 10th.
* Specific comments regarding the Primary Season Players Worksheet:
- Complete ALL the red highlighted columns
- Ignore the team ID column – this will be assigned by the Registrar
- Category is B
3) Each player must print, read, date, and sign the Participant Waiver (Adult Player) Form.
Each team must mail the signed version of these forms to the MIWSL Registrar before the registration deadline. There should be a signed waiver for every player listed on the registration template.
If a player is not 19 years of age at the time they are signing this waiver, that player must also ask a parent or guardian to complete the Parental Liability Acknowledgement Form. This form should accompany the participant waiver mailed to the MIWSL Registrar before the registration deadline.
4) If a player is transferring from another team or league, please complete the appropriate
Transfer Form that is linked in the Forms section and mail to the MIWSL Registrar. The $10
transfer fee, if applicable, should be mailed to the MIWSL Treasurer. Please do not mail the transfer form or payment directly to BC Soccer. The transfer deadline is January 15, 2018. Deadline for team transfers is February 15, 2018.
5) Late registrations can be added to the team’s most current registration template and emailed to the MIWSL Registrar no later than the Friday before the league game in which the player is expected to play. The participant waiver (and parental liability acknowledgement form, if applicable) must be signed before the player can play and must be mailed to the MIWSL Registrar on the Monday immediately following the game. Appropriate payment, as noted on the fees page linked below, must be mailed to the MIWSL Treasurer at the same time. Failure to submit player registration information, waivers, and/or payment may result in forfeiture.
Adult (Senior) Membership Registration Template * You will find this excel spreadsheet under Registration Forms. It is titled Associate Member Adult Leagues. Click here to directly link to BC Soccer Forms website if you have problems opening template.
Adult Team Staff Affiliation Form
Participant Waiver (Adult Player)
Parental Liability Acknowledgement Form
Player Transfer Form (Adult to Adult)
Player Transfer Form (Youth to Adult)
Player Permit Form (Youth to Adult)
Accident Claim Form
Insurance Program Q&A
* Problems downloading forms? Click here
Provincial Cup Forms
Adult Provincial Cup Team Roster Form
Provincial Player Pick-Up Request Form
Questions Regarding Registration or Fees?